The Washington D.C. School Kindergarten provides a supportive environment that builds on children’s intellectual knowledge while putting them in situations that will help them to learn to cope with everyday problems, build confidence, learn responsibility and develop positive interpersonal relationships.
As part of our holistic approach to education, your child will also learn to respect others, to share and to be considerate.
- Learning through discovery
- Learning to socialise
- Learning to empathise
- Basic literacy and numeracy
- Basic skills development
- Big ideas as background themes
- Learning to work together
- Growing in confidence
- Communicating clearly
- Introduction and exploration of the Habits of Mind