|Job Title: Teacher Assistant
Department: Education Department
Location: House Number 92, Street 95, Sangkat Boeng Trobeak, Khan Chamkamorn Phnom Penh.
Teacher assistants typically do the following:
- Reinforce lessons presented by teachers by reviewing material with students one-on-one or in small groups
- Enforce school and class rules to help teach students proper behavior
- Help teachers with recordkeeping, such as tracking attendance and calculating grades
- Help teachers prepare for lessons by getting materials ready or setting up equipment, such as computers
- Help supervise students in class, between classes, during lunch and recess, and on field trips
Teacher assistants also are called teacher aides, instructional aides, paraprofessionals, education assistants and predicators.
- Collaborate with teachers to monitor the development of each child
- Understand the teacher’s routine when it comes to delivering a lesson plan and running the class in the event that the teacher is absent on a particular day
- Work with children in the classroom to promote their learning and development
- Communicate with parents and keep them informed about their child’s development and any changes to the regular day-to-day schedule
- Assist in developing lesson plans based on state requirements and the specific needs of each child
Phone: 077 777 827 / 015 666 806
Deadline: No later than 31 May 2018 at 5:30PM
Phnom Penh Address: House Number 92, Street 95, Sangkat Boeng Trobeak, Khan Chamkamorn Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.